Welcome to American Vintage Roofing, and the home of the revolutionary Identi-Vin Vintage Roof Identification and Location System.
The first step to accessing the Identification System is Registration. Click one of the links below depending on your status to get started. If you are already a registered member you can login using the form in the sidebar.
Historically, information regarding identification and availability of these types of vintage roofing materials has been scattered, fragmented, or completely unavailable. However, through consolidation effort of years, Industry Leaders have consolidated their efforts to help develop a more efficient way to help preserve America Historical properties with vintage products. AVR has created Identi-Vin that will revolutionize the vintage roofing tile industry by providing accurate and timely information including product availability for vintage roofs, through direct access to the Largest consolidated inventories of these types of vintage materials * Clay Tile * Concrete Tile * Rigid Mineral Fiber Slate * Natural Slate in the United States
- Dates of manufacture
- Name of Product
- Piece type, size, color, and other distinctive characteristics
- Availability of product
The Identi-Vin database presently contains information (including jpeg formats) a large portion of all vintage and obsolete roofing products manufactured domestically or imported to the United States since the late 1800s (* Clay Tile * Rigid Mineral Fiber Slate, * Slate, and * Concrete Tile). Our Historical Archive Sample Warehouse is stand alone in the Vintage Industry. Efforts are being made to complete a substantial portion of the remaining profiles.
AVR will become the focal point for information about vintage roofing products for the commercial building owners, home owners, contractors, architects, insurance claims adjusters, and roofing supply companies in the United States.
Roofing Supply – Standardizes a Complete Industry with Specialized Information
- AVR will accurately identify the vintage roof product through its Identi-Vin database following a client request on AVR’s specialized request forms and confirm availability and pricing.
- AVR will allow Roofing Supply Personnel to offer a Specialty Product Line to their growing Contractor Base.
- AVR will allow Roofing Contractors to locate Key products quickly to aid in the restoration of Historic Properties before possible leaks occur.
Insurance Claims – AVR makes it possible for the insurance industry to deal with vintage roofing materials claims on a holistic approach:
- AVR will accurately identify the vintage roof product through its Identi-Vin database following a client request on AVR’s specialized request forms.
- AVR will determine Availability of the product and estimated Cost including tax and delivery.
- AVR offers a Reclamation Service to save the historical vintage product for future generations.
AVR’s proactive approach to Specialty Claims will expedite Insurance loss sheet turnaround in seven days or less in most cases. Even though specialty roof claims are some of the most difficult, they can be accurately and professionally managed in a timely fashion.
Additional information and preferred pricing guidelines can be obtained from AVR at: